When trying to download an .xls we get redirected to "Attachment File Not Found" page.
Up to now customers only complained once. The log shows a warning:
---
2018-06-25 10:14:24,786 WARN [conversion-thread-1-internal] [atlassian.confluence.pages.DefaultAttachmentManager] getAttachmentData Could not find data for attachment: Attachment: Event Definition SB V0.1.xlsx v.18 (107152325) S9XXX - com.atlassian.confluence.pages.persistence.dao.filesystem.AttachmentDataFileSystemException: No such file for Attachment: Event Definition SB V0.1.xlsx v.18 (107152325) S9XXX. Were looking at
\AppData\CONFLUENCE\attachments\ver003\114\110\107610114\224\57\65807724\98059080\18
---
Following the link I was able to retreive the file at the server - when I renamed the latest file in the archive folder to .xls it opened in excel and I could return the file to the users, who of course now wants to know what the problem was and what we are going to do about this.
Does anyone know a reason for this behaviour? Is there a more elegant way to repair this problem than digging through the attachment folder? Is there a known problem?