After Jira upgrading ( during weekend from june,23-june 25) , story point that were put into the tasks disappeared and I can't put them back because there is no such field already.
Please advise if/ why it was removed ?
Hmm.. I suggest to start by checking "Where is my field?" - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/jira-admin-helper-938847791.html .. Then you can check Audit Log for any changes on the admin section (maybe someone by mistake changed something that field is not visible).
thanks for the quick reply.
Found another thing.
In the type Story - there is story points field.
But for the types : bug and task - there is no ( but used to be on Friday).
When I click Configure link - for these types there is no this field as well.
Where is my field link is not available for me. Looks like I set as lead of the project , but not as administrator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.