I got the following issue while testing my mail handler.
"Cannot create issue due to invalid license: [Sorry, you can't create any issues right now, as you need to have access to a JIRA application to be able to create issues. To gain application access you need to be a member of a group assigned to an application.]"
But I told the Mail handler to create the user and it does so. The created user is assigned to jira-software-users. So i thought creating issue will be successful, but testing gives another error
The next test gives another error message, after the user was created:
"Ersteller (*****************) ist nicht berechtigt, einen Vorgang zu erstellen. Nachricht abgelehnt."
that means tranlated into english:
"Creator (****************) is not allowd to create a task. Message declined."
I do not have any idea why this is happening. Can you please assist me configuring the mail handler to create issues? Commenting on existing issues is working.
I also set up the project to allow any user to create issue.