Currently, my Jira server 6.1.5 are using SSL plugin 2.0. I want to upgrade Jira core to 7.5 but SSL plugin don't support Jira 7.5. Can i use other plugin instead of SSL plugin? Or may Jira 7.5 already support SSL?
Even that plugin is not officially supported on Marketplace it might work since thee vendor simply did not test and change version compatibility. I suggest you to try upgrade JIRA on a test system and verify this without any harm to production system. Not much changed from 7.4 to 7.5 so I am pretty sure that it will work
Thanks for your suggestion
One more thing, i am using Jira Charting Plugin. This plugin also doesn't support Jira 7.x. I don't know "Can this plugin still work in Jira 7.x?". Can you suggest a solution for me?
As I remember that become a System plugin after upgrade and it is bundled now with the core app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.