I can't find anywhare information it is possible to configure that client has access to the portal without login /register.
Is it possible?
Hi Damian,
Have a look at System -> Settings -> Applications -> Configuration
Under Customer Permissions, if you set "Yes, by signing up or sending a request" to "Yes", you'll be able to toggle "Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in?".
Is this what you were looking for?
Cheers,
Vaughn
Hi Vaughn,
I can't find this option in my administration panel. Have a look for below screens.
Below I add link to my portal
http://jira.nextbuy24.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6
The suggestion I gave was for the Cloud service, but you seem to be using the Server option (I think?). I'm afraid I cannot be of much help here as the options seem to be different on my side - I don't have the "Public signup" in my system.
Sorry,
Yes is the server option. Previous I tested cloud version and I remember I saw this option.
Thankyou
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.