Is it possible to change the view of current queue in order see a summary or preview of the ticket?
Hi @Jim Walsborn
Welcome to the community!
Could you please elaborate more details about what you are looking for.
In the queue, you can customize which columns to view, i.e. Key, summary, created, etc. But you do not have the option to preview the ticket contents without actually opening the ticket. I want to be able to preview the ticket body without opening it.
I want to be able to preview the ticket body without opening it.
Do you mean Description?
Yes.
Hello,
It is not possible. You can not preview an issue in the queue interface.
Thanks for the info.
Do we know why we cannot add a preview to the queue interface?
I am trying to get it in this format: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/CLOUD/issues/CLOUD-7967?filter=allopenissues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.