When trying to access our service desk (/servicedesk/customer/portal/...), we get this error :
When checking licenses in admin interface, everything seems ok :
How can I solve this problem ?
Thanks !
@Eddy FrasAt least it is yellow not red( we can classify it as warning) i would clear browser cache and try again on a different browser, verify your service desk project whether you have the right permission to view this portal, lastly after done these, then you could try this
JIRA Fails due to Encountered a 403 Forbidden error loading this page
Best!
Thanks a lot, just cleared the browser cache and I was able to access my portal again !
Strange behaviour anyway ...
Well, finally, this is not totally fixed on my side ...
I have two Jira/JSD instances, clearing cache worked for the first one but not for the second one.
I noticed also that I have the JSD conf menu available on first instance but not on the second one.
First :
Second :
@Eddy FrasWhen you click application access, what is displayed?
Hi,
We have the same problem, but clearing cashe did not help... Problem apeared after we migrate our database from one instance to another...
We discovered that we made upgrade and my admin installed demo DTB insted of production so our problem solved.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.