Hello. When our customers writing request via Jira Service Desk portal, they see an error message.
What can cause it?
Thank you.
Now I get the answer - error happened because of plugin Issue Picker for Jira. I turned it off and error message disappeared.
@Nina ZolotovaAre you able to create requests without errors ?
Best!
Yes, I am. Actually, no problems with request creating.
But customers see this error message and think that portal doesn't work.
@Nina ZolotovaIt probably could be issue with permission, please check permission scheme of you service desk project whether or not service desk customers have permission to create issues in Service Desk Customer - Portal.
I checked it, they have permission to create issues, they can create tickets without any problem. But they think they cannot because of this error message.
I had re-indexed project and all system, but it didn't help.
@Nina Zolotova If you have license for up to 10 users you may want to contact atlassian support on this one.
best!
Still have this problem. I tried to create new Service Desk projects containing different issue types and this error message now appears in every project.
@Nina ZolotovaDo you have license up too 10 users, if yes the create a ticket in atlassian support here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@Nina Zolotova Hi! Did you fix this error?
@Yuriy LozhkinThis error has been fixed by disabling the plugin Issue Picker for Jira in her own case , do you have the same case ?
I observe the same issue. The message appears for a lot of request types, but not for all. And it is different on TEST and PROD which request types are concerned.
@Daniel HolzYou will need to check whether some addon's are causing this issue. have you recently installed some new plugins, if yes then you may need to disable to verify whether or not they are causing this error.
Best regards,
Moses
Is Issue Picker plugin installed on your JIRA instance? In my case this plugin caused the problem and after its uninstalling error messages disappeared.
You should upgrade the Issue Picker plugin to version 7.2.7.2 and do a full reindexing. And this bug will disappear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.