Just received a "Warning about your Atlassian domain claim" email that says
"we#re no longer able to verify one of your domains"
It has been working forever, the https://www.[MYDOMAIN].com/atlassian-domain-verification.html is accessible in my browser...
No idea why it started failing, I have redownloaded and replaced the verification file but I'm still getting the error with no details...
What should I do?
Thanks
@Erwan Cosnuauthere is contact support in the link you have provided i suggest you request support there.
Best!
Thanks @Moses Thomas but I cannot figure this out? How can I contact support, it feels like I'm in an endless loop of Documentation redirecting to Forums redirecting to Documentation.
The email I've received is a "no-reply" address with link to documentation.
The verification HTML file provides a link to the same documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/domain-verification-873871234.html
The article recommend to come here to "Ask the community":
Cannot figure how to get in touch with the support :-/
#Feelsbadman
Thanks for helping
@Erwan CosnuauYou may want to contact atlassian support for this one here
Excellent @Moses Thomas bookmarking this and will report back here
toi dong y
Thank you for this! I had the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.