For blocked items, when the "is blocked by" issue is resolved - I don't want to lose traceability if I delete the blocked by linkage. Do you simply leave the linkage there?
Is there a better way to manage and show the blockage history/status?
Hello,
You should not delete the bocked by linkage. In this case you will be able always to see blocked issues
I would not recommend to delete the blocked by link. You can see the status of the linked issue, so you can see if the blocking still exists or if it is solved and you do not loose the information, that this blocking was once there.
Thanks all. I agree, but I think some teams were removing the link. Don't see a benefit in removing the link which will remove some traceability.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.