Using Confluence 6.9.1 on-premise server.
When, after changing the title of the page, I add a new link to the page using the search feature in Insert Link dialog, the link text shows the old page title.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new page
- Update title to "Page A"
- Save page
- Create new page
- Update title to "Page B"
- Save page
- Edit Page A
- Rename title to "Page X"
- Edit Page B
- Open "Insert link" dialog
- Search for "Page X"
- Select "Page X" from drop-down link
- Link text shows "Page X"
- Click "Insert" to insert link
- Link shows in edit mode as "Page X"
- Save page
- Link shows in view mode as "Page A" !!!!
I have tried: clearing all caches, re-indexing content, restarting service, re-editing the link, re-editing the page title.
I cannot get the link to show the new page title - whatever I try. Happens with all pages tested.
Is this a bug or is there some way that I can get Confluence to update the link text?