We have 10000s of filters in our JIRA instance. in Confluence I add Filter Results Macro to a page and in Filter name I type in my filter name "Epics not resolved" for example (filter is shared with everyone). It finds a few matches but nothing is matching my filter name. It is clear that it struggles to find the right match. I put the filter name in quotes and no luck. I add XXYYXX to the name of the filter and in Filter results I search for the string XXYYXX and BAAM it is found.
I cannot be giving my filters very odd names so that Filter results macro finds them. So what is the solution?
This is a large scale JIRA/Confluence operation so please do not ask me to clean up and remove the filters. The tool has to support what it claims.
I was at least hoping that Advance search was available in Filter Results macro but it is not.