Hi,
We have a license for Confluence (running the latest version 6.9.1), but are still using the trial H2 database. I am trying to convert it to MySQL. I installed MySQL 5.7.22 and backed up the Confluence database. I installed another version of Confluence 6.9.1 and followed the procedure to connect to the MySQL database. All that appeared to work fine. The problem is when trying to restore the database from the XML file. I placed the backed up zip file in the Restore directory of the new version of Confluence. I then followed the procedure to restore the database. It makes it 90% of the way and fails (see the attached screenshot). I have done this 6 times. One of those times I changed all the boolean values in the XML file to int because I read that MySQL does not use boolean values. Same error.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jim
