How to integrate Bitbucket server to slack? I cannot see Web-hook function on Bitbucket server. Now when you push a commit to Bit-bucket server you should get a message in the specified Slack channel. is possible. Please give me a suggestion.
Hi,
We've just release the official Bitbucket Server integration for Slack, developed by Atlassian, with Data Center support.
You can try it out right now!
Cheers!
Hi @SHANAVASH MOHAMED
I don't think there is a native integration with slack, you can try this free app from the marketplace:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213042/slack-notifications-plugin?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hope this helps!
thanks @Charly _DEISER_
I already try this plugin, But isn't working properly any other solutions is there ?
We know some people using this other app (paid) and works fine for them
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215723/slack-connector-for-bitbucket-server?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thank you very much @Charly _DEISER_
I just updated my answer since we launched the integration with DC support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.