I am not able to find the Mail Servers in the new Confluence UI.
I will appreciate if someone can provide the navigation of the Mail servers in general configuration
Is there any way to go back to the old UI?
Thanks!
Hi - If you are using Confluence Server 6.9.x the mail settings should be at<Confluence_Base_URL>/admin/mail/viewmailservers.action.
I have not noticed recent major UI changes in the admin console. May I ask what version you are running and which one you had before?
Hi Ann,
Thanks for the prompt response. I was using confluence 5.5.3 earlier. I am using the cloud version now and I did not find the Mail Servers option in the left Bar.
Attached images
I assumed you were running Confluence server. Mail servers (POP/IMAP/SMTP) are a restricted function in Confluence Cloud, that's why the menu item is not visible. Please see: Restricted functions in Confluence Cloud:
Atlassian Cloud comes with an internal SMTP server configured to send notifications.
Thank you for the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.