Where can I add new role for Jira users? I'm under 'Settings' -> 'People' and I see a button 'add people', but there is no 'add role'
Hi @[deleted]
Roles are created for projects, you can find all the info for roles here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-roles-938847166.html
Once you have all the roles created you can associate people in this roles by project.
Hope this helps
I have read it but in my view I can not see option ´Add Project Role´ although I am logged in as Project Administrator.
Hi
You should be a Jira administrator to add roles, the roles you add are common to every project in your Jira instance. Once roles are created (as jira admin) you can associate people to each role in each project (as project admin).
Regards
Thank you, that was helpful!
Is there a way to create separate user groups for Service Desk Team so that there are ones that can add only internal notes and others that can add both? So that both groups also could be able to assignee the tickets and add attachements?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.