Hi all,
I'm trying to import into multiple object types with only one import. In my case I have the object types PC and Software. And a PC can have references to multiple Software objects.
Both object types only have a name field. The PC type additionally has a reference to Software. Now what I want to do is import into both object types from the same import while also creating several referemced objects.
Say, I have the following simple Import file:
[
{
"name": "Computer 1",
"software": "SW1||SW2||SW3"
}
]
The name attribute will create a PC and all the values in the software attribute should creates Software objects. The current import configuration looks like this:


This creates the PC and an object with the name "SW1||SW2||SW3" in Software (without linking them).
How do I get Insight to create 3 individual Software objects and link them to the PC?
Since I control the import file, I can also apply changes there if necessary.
Regards