While exporting the filter results to CSV I am only getting the columns which are 'My Defualt' instead of having the columns selected for that particular filter.
Any idea why it is so?
You need to configure the columns which you want to export within excel, save that filter and try again to export the filter.
Hope this will help you with your requirement.
Hi Tushar,
I have done the same. But it is giving very wiered behaviour:
I am facing 2 issues :
1. When I click on export to CSV ( Current Columns) it is not exporting all the columns selected and visible in filter tab.
2. When I click on export to HTML (Current Columns) it is not exporting all the columns selected and visible in filter tab and less columns which got exported via CSV..
Thanks Tushar. I swichted the filter can then re clicked on it and then exported it.. It worked now..
I swichted to the new filter can then re clicked on previous one and then exported it.. It worked now..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.