Hi,
I use "Automatic Bitbucket Deployment" and I'm having some trouble with that.
It would be very nice of you if you could help me or give a tip why it does not work for me.
I already did the following:
1. SSH folder created for the Apache user (/var/www/.ssh)
2. Key created for the Apache user without password (www-data)
3. Copied public key into Bitbucket (Repository -> settings -> Access Key)
4. Directory created on the server for the repository
5. Webhook set up at Bitbucket
6. PHP tool / script uploaded
7. Server released in the config file
Host bitbucket.org
HostName bitbucket.org
PreferredAuthentications publickey
IdentityFile /var/www/.ssh/bitbucket
But if I now want to do the following step, then nothing happens:
git clone --mirror git@bitbucket.org: <teamname> /xxx.git
I get the following output:
Cloning into bare repository 'xxx' ...
and done. Nothing happens anymore, but I would still have to get a query if I want to add the server. I always have to abort the command so that I can continue working in the console.
I have to say that I have blocked port 22 for SSH on the server and instead use a different port 58989.
Can you please help me or give a hint, so that with me the automatic deployment works?