You do not have permission to modify this favorite item.
Hello,
Could you provide more info on your question? What are you trying to do?
In the advanced search question fill in issueFunction in subtasksOf("key = EPIC-1") reported error:you do not have permission to modify this favorite.
hi @zhaoyawei,
do you have ScriptRunner for Jira plugin installed in your JIRA instance?
Could turn the English language on for a while? It would be nice to see the error in english
I have ScriptRunner for Jira plugin installed ,but I use file search filter.
@zhaoyawei as far as I know a sub task can not be assigned to an epic. Still you can create sub tasks inside Epics.
I suggest you to try below JQL :
"Epic Link"="OCSS-155" or issueFunction in subtasksOf("ID=<your Epic ID>")
Use "Epic Link"="OCSS-155" or issueFunction in subtasksOf("ID=<your Epic ID>"),Error:
you do not have permission to modify this favorite.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.