Encountering issues with the Pipelines button on personal repositories and team repositories.
Hi Sam! I've tried reproducing this issue but in my case the Pipelines button was always showing correctly, are you still experiencing this?
If you are, please let us know which browser are you using, which version and also in which OS.
Thanks for your support
Ana
Hello Ana. Thanks for reaching out. This is my current environment:
And yes, I am still experiencing this.
Sam
I am no longer experiencing this phenomenon. Perhaps somebody from Atlassian looked over this post and fixed the issue. :-)
Hi Sam, I'm glad to hear that 😄I've been talking with one of my colleagues about it and looked like it was a cache issue. If it happens in the feature, you can try cleaning the cache and cookies in your browser (or use an incognito window), and send us the Console output from the developer tools in the browser.
Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.