Hello,
I have exported a backup from a confluence 5.9.4 server and am attempting to import it into another confluence 5.9.4 server, however the process does not work. Each import results in the following error:
"The zip file did not contain an entry 'exportDescriptor.properties'. It contained: plugin-data/com.atlassian.activeobjects.confluence.spi/activeObjectsBackupRestoreProvider.pdata"
I have generated a handful of backups, none of them contain this .properties file. According to a very old JIRA ticket I should be able to just create that file and add it to get around this 10 year old bug, however there is no information in that ticket regarding where this file should be placed in the context of the .zip file. (root? in a folder? etc) There is also no information on what the file should contain, apart from samples from version 3.x.
Can someone please provide a the text of this .properties file and the correct location it should reside?
Thank you.