I have a wiki containing many pages. A limited number of pages each contain a heading followed by a table containing some design parameters, some of which are undefined. I would like a method of keeping track of these parameters, specifically to know when their definition is complete.
Pages are created using a template so their structure is relatively consistent. I would like to create a summary page that contains a copy of each of these headings/tables so that I can see at a glance what is defined and what is outstanding. This would save me having to check on each page manually.
I imagine that I have to insert a type of macro in each affected page. Do I put markers around the affected sections of each page I want to include in my summary?
The affected sections are of a consistent type, e.g. physical characteristics, so I would like the summary page to only show those sections that are marked as e.g. physical characteristics.
If this is straightforward to achieve, I would like to create other summary pages to capture other outstanding definitions.