Hi,
I am getting a 404 Not Found message for below urlNot Working URL: https://******/rest/tempo-timesheets/3/worklogs?projectKey=DER&dateFrom=2018-06-11
when I am using basic authentication method of providing username and password
It works properly when I am fetching all the projects data, for e.g below url work properly if use the basic authentication method of providing username and passwordWorking URL: https://******/rest/api/2/project
Can you tell me what could be the issue, and how should I proceed to resolve this.
Hi Somo
Tempo changed their API, but the second one is still Atlassian.
See https://support.tempo.io/hc/en-us/articles/360001188087-Action-Required-for-APIs for details of what you need to change for the first call
Thank You for the suggestion Warren, it helped me resolve the issue.
The link isn't working anymore. Do you have some other resources I could check? I have the same issue
Hi @Claudio Ferraro
What authentication are you using? I see that the link above is no longer valid, but it was about authentication.
Has this worked for you previously but it's now stopped? Or is this the first time that you're trying to run this call?
Hi @Warren I think I'm experiencing this issue now. Where should I use the generated token?
Hi @David_Revelo
So instead of using a password, you use the token.
You will use the 64 bit encoded version of the Jira e-mail address and API token, the same way that you may have used a 64 bit encoded version of the username and password previously.
If you can't get it working, let me know more details about what you've tried and what error message you're getting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.