I used to push some revisions to my project https://bitbucket.org/andre_felipe_dias/rst2html5 and I've got the issues closed automatically. But it doesn't work anymore.
Hello,
Kindly make sure that your commits are connected with the issues, which must be closed. Also check that bitbucket triggers are setup correctly in the transition, leading to closed.
Hi, Alexey
But how do I do that? One of my last commit messages was 'fix #29 | block math is in <span>, not <div>'. It should have closed the issue #29 automatically. It used to do that.
Where do I setup those bitbucket triggers? Webhooks? It used to be under 'Services' tab.
It used to be done via Issue Service which is deprecated. The issue resolution was not working and I removed the issue service from the Services list. I couldn't put it back there and I don't know where to set up the issue resolution.
You can find how to setup triggers here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-workflow-triggers-802592811.html
You should add the Resolution field to a transition screen, where you want to set the Resolution.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/defining-a-screen-938847288.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.