Hello,
I need to create a pie chart based on a filter and Statistic Type: would have to be "organization" since that is not offered could I create a custom filed that would take value from organization so I could filter based on that?
Thanks,
BR, Olga
You can create a custom field and then use the Copy Value From Other Field post function. But the problem is that if you make a change to the Organization field not from a transition, then this post function will not fire.
To catch all changes to the Organization field, you would need a listener, but you need a plugin like ScriptRunner to write such a listener.
Ok, thanks, I only worked with ScriptRunner once, how do I apply a script to a filed?
Sorry if my question is stupid..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.