I made myself familiar with plugin development in general and found the instructions for creating a template for a page. How can I generate a template for a blog post instead?
Hi Martin
Blueprints are only applicable to Pages, not to Blogs. If the purpose is to stylize the blog, you might want to look into the Theme module. A list of all plugin modules are available at https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-plugin-module-types/
Hope that helps.
Hi @Martin van Baal-
Atlassian does not have out of box functionality to create templates for blogs.
You may want to try the app 'Templates for Blog Posts' that lets you create recurring blog posts like meeting notes, retrospectives, press releases, case studies, etc.
Here is the link on the Atlassian Marketplace : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217068/templates-for-blog-posts?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hope that helps!
best,Kris G
Hi Bushan!
Thank you for your answer!
I found a Workaround for my purpose by creating a user macro.
best regards: Martin
Hi @Kris G _Alacriz_
thank you for your answer! I saw this plugin and it seems to fit perfectly into my needs. The only problem is my limited project budget.
Hi Martin, please share an example of your macros for a blog post. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.