There are some validators I would like to put on the field "Log Work". While making Log Work "required" would force people to log time, I would like to put the following validators on Log Work:
- Time Logged Cannot Exceed Remaining Estimate without entering a comment.
- Time cannot be logged on an issue that doesn't have an Original Estimate
- Time cannot be logged on issues that are resolved.
- Time cannot be logged on issues where the remaining estimate is 0.
I know I can put these in during a transition, but I would essentially have to put these validators on every workflow. There must be a better way!
I have made a recursion transition with the validators, but again I would have to put them all over the workflow and they could still be bypassed if people used the original Log Work Button or the Time Tracking +.
Thanks for any input!