I need Pie Chart to display "Total Scripts" instead of "Total Issues" since Users are not comfortable using the line "Total Issues" which fine from JIRA terminology but it sounds like real issue for business users.
Attached screenshot for reference.
You will need to "translate" Jira into another "language". It will be a global change though, all "issues" will come out as "scripts", which is probably nonsense for most of your users.
May I was not detailed enough , I want Issue type to be populated instead of "Total Issues"
Total Tests for Scripts
Total Bugs for Bugs etc.
Ah, I see, you're talking about an issue type.
The pie chart has no way of knowing what your filter is selecting for, so it just reports on the issues it finds, no matter what you might be calling them
is there any gadget to show progress in % basis as in Pie Chart
Possibly, but you need to define how you are measuring "progress"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.