When I try to generate the velocity chart it times out every time. Used to be less bad, had to try about 10 - 15 times. Now it will NEVER work, no matter what browser I try. Doesn't matter if I am wired or WiFI, Any suggestions?
Are you the only user experiencing this issue? if yes, it might be your connection/desktop/browser. Else, it might be the JIRA instance itself.
This has bee progressively getting worse over a few months. This is a known issue. I just wanted to know when it will be fixed.
It is no longer usable. It is impacting my teams ability to work and report our completed work.
And it doesn't matter where I connect, the Velocity chart will not generate ANYWHERE, slow or fast connection.
You have not answered my questions so I cannot provide more information to help you. If you using JIRA cloud, I suggest contacting Atlassian about it https://support.atlassian.com. If you are using a local installation of JIRA, contact your System Administrators.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.