Hello,
I am a newbie to Jira. I have implemented a java script to make a field X readOnly in jira create screen and it works! I use the same script to make another custom field readOnly on a transition screen but it does not work! I have used a Velocity processed Message Custom Field (for edit) default value [to add the script] on transition screen to get the custom field set as readOnly on the transition screen. I can confirm the custom field ID is right. I am not sure where I am doing wrong here.
<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload=setFields;
function setFields()
{
var Fieldtoreadonly = document.getElementById("customfield_10103");
Fieldtoreadonly.readOnly=true;
}
</script>
By the way, The custom field I am trying to disable is a field that is capturing input from user on create screen and the tranisition exists on the view issue screen [Open To Closed]. Any help is grately appreciated.
Sunil