Good morning,
I am very new to JavaScript, but am trying to get a Statuspage.io private page to display as a widget on a Confluence page. Confluence is a core tool for our department, and so there is great benefit to having the Statuspage feed displaying on pages for various team spaces.
I have created a new page new page on my personal space, interted the HTML macro, and then inserted the following code;
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdn.statuspage.io/se-v2.js"></script>
<script>
var sp = new StatusPage.page({ page : 'XXXXXXXXXXpx', apiKey : 'XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX' });
sp.incidents({
success : function(data) {
console.log(data.incidents[0].name);
}
});
</script>
The publishes fine, but the macro returns no data from Statuspage.io
I know I must be missing something obvious, but need a bit of guidance please. I have read the support document for using the HTML macro, but didn't get further with it, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Aubrey