Hello,
We are sw development company. We are using Jira and Confluence for a quite long time now. Our product consists of different modules. Every module has its own board/sprint. Not every project has all modules.
We want to have a big table with important/strategic projects. Each of these projects consists of different tasks for specific boards.
Our idea is to have an overview over these projects so we can easily check what's the status of the tasks in a specific project. I created a simple table in confluence. Each row is specific project/epic and each column is specific module. I put specific jira tasks into cells. We can see which tasks are opened and why some projects are not finished yet. It is obvious which modules are the bottleneck. My problem is, that this table is static. I will have to administer it manually. I believe there is a solution for our challenge already in Jira.
Any idea/suggestion will be more very welcome.