The flag icon is orange in the title bar. It says something about Git-LSF. I keep on deleting it but it comes back on restart.
Hello! This is probably because you're running an old version of git. It's recommended that you upgrade due to a security issue in the previous version.
I'm having the same issue, it keeps telling me to update to 2.17.1.2 but updating the embedded GIT does nothing.
Are you using system git, or embedded git?
Embedded GIT
My issue isn't that Sourcetree is out of date. I don't know what Git-LFS is.
Try downloading the latest version of Git -- you can check your git version in "Tools > Options > Git". The latest version is 2.17.1
Thanks, that seems to have fix it.
I have exactly the same notification.
I have git v2.18.0 + git-lfs v2.3.4 (system git because latest embedded was broken for me)
I am not using LFS and I am not going to use it in near future.
Related issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-8778
Work-around for embedded git in related community post ([Latest notified update for Embedded GIT to 2.17.1.2 does not install update GIT-LFS|https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Latest-notified-update-for-Embedded-GIT-to-2-17-1-2-does-not/qaq-p/821845]).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.