I can't seem to find a way to create a report for the previous day (not the previous 24 hours), but the day before.What I want is to have a report that shows the amount of completed/resolved tickets during the previous day. Is this possible?Thanks
Something like this should work:Status changed to "Resolved" during (startOfDay(-1), endOfDay(-1))In this case it will check the status Resolved only, start and end of the last day (-1)
I think it worked, thanks:project = XYZ AND status in (Resolved, Closed, Completed) AND updated >= startOfDay(-1) AND updated <= endOfDay(-1)
this is something that i constructed but what i want is the comments of each ticket updated by the assignee to be mailed over to me. is that possible?
Simply put, i want to see what activities were done by scrum team at the end of their day along with status change.
Hi Vinoth, do you agree to open a separate question?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.