Hi,
Has anyone please tried the code example provided in this link: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-servicedesk.html ?
We aren't able to have it work. We have followed all the steps but neither label or description are updated.
Best regards.
Hi @Sanaa Marmar
Using behaviours in Service desk is available only since version 5.4.0 or something of the Script Runner and version of service desk must be newer than 3.5.2
"Note: Service Desk is only supported from version 3.5.2 onwards."
Cheers,
Denis
Hi @Sanaa Marmar,
have you tried it with the latest Script Runner version?
Also, did you map the behaviour with service desk? (add mapping)
These are the first things I can think of, let me know if they help.
Cheers,Krisz
Hi @Krisztian Kovacs,
Yes. We have respected all requirement indicated in the doc.
Thanks!
Hi @Denis Tsybulin,
We have 5.4.7 script runner but Service Desk 3.5.0. So, We can't use behaviors with Customer Portal? Is this requirement mentioned somewhere in the offitial doc?
I saw it, when I tried to use it myself
We also have service desk that is too old for using behaviours with it.
There is a screen, where I have taken info about required version of service desk
Hi @Denis Tsybulin
You are right. I didn't see it.
Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.