I want see log on click action I have added
- Logging and profiling-com.onresolve.jira.groovy
- when I am executing below code on script runner then I am getting logs
import org.apache.log4j.Logger
def myLog = Logger.getLogger("com.onresolve.jira.groovy")
myLog.info("Hello kunti from Jira")
- when I am doing action from ToDo to InProgress then I am geting below error.
- I have added script post function on In progress
2018-06-14 10:49:19,425 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack] [90ms] - /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa
[86ms] - AjaxIssueEditAction.execute()
2018-06-14 10:49:19,426 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.filters.ThreadLocalQueryProfiler] RESULT GROUP: OfBizDelegator
2018-06-14 10:49:19,426 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.filters.ThreadLocalQueryProfiler] 1:0ms findByPrimaryKey [0]
2018-06-14 10:49:19,426 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.filters.ThreadLocalQueryProfiler] OfBizDelegator: 1 keys (1 unique) took 0ms/92ms : 0.0% 0ms/query avg.
2018-06-14 10:49:19,426 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.filters.ThreadLocalQueryProfiler]
2018-06-14 10:49:19,426 http-nio-8081-exec-16 DEBUG 1370585 649x517x1 d3mcp 10.16.2.111 /secure/AjaxIssueEditAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.filters.ThreadLocalQueryProfiler] PROFILED : 1 keys (1 unique) took 0ms/92ms : 0.0% 0ms/query avg.