I want to check user wise logs of pull, push and clone logs of my private repository. Also, the logs of users logging directly to bitbucket and their activity.
Thanks.
HI @VarunVarunesh
Welcome to the community!
Actually, for both in-house and cloud application, you can use Audit log. It will show more activity related to the user.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/audit-logging-in-bitbucket-server-776640417.html
https://blog.bitbucket.org/2013/08/15/new-audit-logs-give-you-the-who-what-when-and-where/
One more thing using git also u can check..
man git log : To see the diff optionsgit log : To see commit history in detailgit log --oneline : To see commit history in one line
man git log : To see the diff options
git log : To see commit history in detail
git log --oneline : To see commit history in one line
@Yogesh Mude Thanks for your quick reply.
With the help of git log I am able to find the commits. But I am not getting logs of git pull, clone or fetch events of the repo anywhere.
Unfortunately, Audit log also doesn't have that log.
Anything else can help me here?
Check using ....git reflog
git reflog --date=iso|grep pull
Here is the viewing history using git log
how can I get this user wise?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.