We are rolling out JSD for our IT support.
There are a couple of categories (example - vehicle radio) where it would be great to have the client choose an available time slot to schedule the work versus dropping by IT or our radio shop.
I see due dates on the agent side of JSD but I'm not seeing an obvious way to do this.
Ideally this would be something like you see when scheduling an oil change or auto service where you enter some information and then get a calendar type view with available appointments.
We can do this of course with a follow up email from JSD when the client submits the request but I'm looking for a one-stop approach when the client submits the item.
I'm thinking along the lines of on the agent side of JSD an agent would block out time where they were unavailable for request scheduling and on the client side the open blocks would be presented for the client to select.
I poked around the Internet, the community, and the marketplace but nothing out there that quite matches up with this business case.