Hi
I have a team wanting a new project in Bitbucket but with a couple of restraints put in place around the creation repositories and the initial commit into these. I've tried having a look online but have been unable to determine if these are at all possible so hoping someone on the community can either suggest a solution or simple advise its not possible.
Here are what they're wanting to have put in place:
1. At least two people to "approve" the creation of repositories and somehow incorporate this into an existing ticket.
--- I've thought about possibly creating these via script and execute this on a JIRA transition (with approval conditions wrapped around this in JIRA) but what I'm stuck on it the multiple approvals part - We have something similar with a single approver in JIRA but not multiple. Also never done repo creation via cmd line but appears simple enough - may have to do it via generic account or something.
2. When a new repository is created in Bitbucket the initial/first commit doesn't appear to require a review so the problem this team has is they want every commit including this one to be reviewed.
--- Is this even possible?
Thank you all in advance for any advice or suggestions you might have.
Jamie