Hi Team.I need to have multiple users attached to a service ticked raised via jira service desk.Please let me know if how this can be done. It doen't seem to be a feature on the Ticketing system. ThanksMitch SullivanSwarm64
"attached"?
Jira allows for only a single Assignee
Jira allows for multiple watchers and participants.
I want multiple end-users to be able to view a ticket once it has been raised. One assignee is fine, (meaning one person on the help desk)How you you add watchers / participants ?? Whats the difference??
There is System field Required Participants - which allows to add different Customers (of course you need to manage permissions - both global and project level one)Another option is to use Organizations (but then it is fixed against all Customers within same organization).
That's all I have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.