Hi,
I would like to get the active sprint + the 3 older sprints before it, from a project. I write the code with script field.
How can I do it?
Thanks!
Hi Daniel!
It's going to be challenging: sprints are associated with boards, not projects. That being said, a board can be based on a project (all project scope) but you can also have multiple boards for a single project! The idea coming to my mind would be to get the sprint list associated with boards and get the board scope but that's definitely a tricky one!
Hope this helps!
Cheers
Thanks! I will work on board,
So how can I get the active sprint + the 3 older sprints before it from the board?
Hello,
Kidnly have a look at this example:
https://gist.github.com/jechlin/9789183
Which is great for active sprint (as long as you have only one) but won't work for the last 3 sprints. Maybe something can be done with Sprint IDs?
That's definitely the sprintManager which will help and that example is a great start point which will just need a few more tweaks @Dan27
I have errors:
Can't find the functions: getRapidView , getSprintsForView.
I have all of the imports... Do you have any suggestions ?
@Dan27 where do you run the script?
Hi @Alexey Matveev and @miikhy ,
I succeed to take the active sprint, now I would like to get the 2 previous sprints.
Do you have an idea how can I do it ?
Thanks,
Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.