Hi,
we want list comments added by particular user in a project/Issue ,is it possible to get by JQL ?
You can try script runner and use the jql issueFunction in commented ("by username")
Can't point you to the docs at the moment because the site is being moved.
A cool workaround I found for pulling relatively smaller lists of tickets that a user updated (such as commented on):
Add an Activity Stream gadget to a dashboard - and then click Edit in upper right. Add a Global Filter:
"Username" "is" "(username)"
Viola!
You can use the JQL Tricks plugin . Use the issue function commentedByUser([User]) to find the list of comment added by particular user
JQL Tricks plugin is paid, do we have any altrenatives ?
Hey Jamie. Saw that movement. Need a hand to get some editing/formatting of the pages? (saw some invalid macros)
May be you can set the default confluence theme for documentation as well.
I installed the following free add-on: "Script Runner"
Then, you can use the following query
issueFunction in commented("by username")
as described in the documentation: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-commented(commentquery)
Worked beautifully for me, thanks!
I wish I could give you +10!
ScriptRunner is no longer free
As a workaround, you can use a dashboard:
1 open Dashboard2 Add Gadget Activitiy Stream3 Add a global filter: Project is XY4 Add a global filter: User is (username)5 Below the Global Filter, klick JIRA - Add Filter: Activity is Comment6 Set "limit to 99 items"
You now have the comments as an activity stream.
This worked amazingly well for some quick clean up I needed to do.
You can use JIRA Comment Toolbox plugin.
You can find the list of the issues which is commented by current user , selected user, group member and role member and you can limit this search with comment date or last comment.
If you need any custom JQL for comments you can also contact with us, mailto:info@kostebekteknoloji.com.
Help its broken - please fix Atlassian
Even better, this JQL works for me. you can reduce it to only the parameters that interest you.
(summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser()) and updatedDate >= -7d
I am unable to return the ticket Comments field with this or any other query. Like the original request, that is what I need: a list of comments. Is there something I am not seeing that allows me to select that field in the results?
This might help someone find all issues with comments across multiple users, though you have to go to each detail to see them.
Use this JQL advanced filter for the All Issues list: comment !~ "junktext"
This returned all the issues that have comments because they do not contain "junktext".
Hola, existe alguna forma de auto asignar una incidencia a un usuario determinado de forma automatica? He realizado un filtro donde me muestra solo las subtareas hijas que ya estan en estado franqueadas, pero necesito que se asignen a un usuario en concreto de forma automática conforme esas subtareas vayan apareciendo. Es posible?
basicamente lo necesito para no tener que estar entrando en el filtro y tener que asignarlas yo manualmente a un usuario para que las gestione.
comment~rahul.ingle AND project = test
JamieA, thx a lot. Exactly what I'm looking for, not like a workaround approaches above ;-)
John Gooch yes, it works for the current user, but I don't think it works for other that the current user executing the JQL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.