I have installed Bitbucket Server. I want to customize my dashboard like in Bitbucket cloud, that I can see have an overview of my repositories or my work. Is this possible?
Thanks & Regards,
Hi @nimpla,
Bitbucket Server provides a personal dashboard that contains your recent changes to the source code, the pull request created by you and that you are reviewing and a list of the most recently viewed repository as well as a search box to look for the other ones.
This dashboard cannot be customized, but it would be interesting to know which information would help there? What are "my repositories" exactly?
Cheers,
Caterina - Atlassian
Hey @Caterina Curti,
Thanks for your response. I mean something like the dashboard of Bitbucket Cloud where you can see "Your Work".
Greetings,
Nils
Hey @nimpla,
When I check the Bitbucket Cloud dashboard, there are two type of content in the "Your work" section:
- Your pull requests This is available in Bitbucket Server but is split into "Reviewing", "Created by you", "Recently closed"
- Repositories This is a list of repositories I've access to. In Bitbucket Server this is split into "RECENTLY VIEWED" and a search box to search for other repositories.
Is there anything else that I'm missing? I'm also trying to understand if this is about missing/not available content or layout/usability of the available options.
It's more about usability and design. So if I cannot customize it it's not a problem only a wish.
Hello everyone, I have same question but it is not related to the bitbucket server it is with bitbucket.org the cloud service. I am using the cloud service and I created personal and private repos and I can see all my personal repositories under "Your Work". While I was looking at repo only read-only view but I did not pull request or requested to watch, or review. Only reviewing the setup of the repo. Suddenly when I refreshed my "Your Work" not sure why I am seeing the repository that I was just looking at. I am trying to remove it form my "Your Work" and not able to find how to do it. Can you suggest how to go about it?
Thanks,
Ayman
How to customize the standard bitbucket server dashboard?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.