Hi, I have a list of people and have to check who is my jira user. How to do it if I don't want to check every other person?
@Urszula Forenc
You may do it like this:
Best!
Hi,
In JIRA Administrator - > User management you can apply the filter and select the list of JIRA users you are looking for. If you have site administrator access you can download this list as well. I recommend simply copying the names into the excel and a vlookup with your original list!
HI @Urszula Forenc
Please check in Applications section in Jira.
The users belonging to the jira-core-user group will be jira user.
You will get more details on below article.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver074/manage-group-access-to-applications-881683361.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/licensing-and-application-access-749382677.html
Hi, yes, I know where are the users and who is the user, but I have another list of 300 people and I have to know who from the list is a jira user and who is not. So I wonder if there is a simple way to do it.
Thank you
So I did it. Copied to excel and filtered copies. But this is not very prosfessional
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.