As a Jira administrator, I am able to see View and customize option available under Project Settings> Portal Settings, for my Service desk project. But when I created a user and assigned all permissions including Administrator, he is not able to see View and customize option. Can anyone suggest, how can we assign View and Customize option to Administrators
Hello,
Do you mean that the user has the Project Administrator permission in the project permisson scheme?
@Alexey Matveev, thanks for your quick response. I have added people and assigned all the roles including Administrator.
Mukesh,
You need to add the user to either the role of ADMIN or Service Desk Team to be able to see the Service Desk.
Victor
I have already added the user with all the roles assigned. User can access Service Desk but he can't manage banners etc available under View and customize section. With my Jira administrator account I can see below this option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.