When a new issue is created, the agility board crashes and has to refresh.
Hi Runik,
Can you provide any more details about what exactly happens, e.g. error message, does the page hang, etc.
Additionally, are you using Cloud or an On site instance of Jira?
Sure. We are using JIRA cloud. The board currently is grouped by assignee. If I add an issue to a different user, I get the above message. If I refresh the page, the issue exists and can be moved normally. I'm getting the same message as if I create an issue assigned to me and move it to someone else.
You mentioned assigning it to a different user. Does this happen when you assign it to yourself?
If I assign it to myself, the issue is created with no error. However, if another user assigns the task to himself, the error appears.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.