Current Problem:
I would like to create an On-Demand email notification to the assignee when an issue is in a specific status for 5 days. If I were to make a filter for this requirement it would look like the following:
status in ("waiting on internal", "PCR Approval", "Waiting on external", "Code Review") AND assignee = currentUser() AND updated < -5d
A subscription will not work because I only want to send an email one time (not daily, not weekly, not monthly), just one time, after 5 days.
Note:
If a subscription is my only option, is there a cron value for representing once every 5 days? I do not want the subscription constrained to a particular day of the week or a particular day of the month because if the email notification is set to Tuesday morning, but the 5th day mark doesn't occur until Tuesday evening, or Wednesday, then a notice wouldn't be sent out until the following Tuesday allowing the issue to be idle for 9 days before an email is finally sent.