Hello,
I'm trying to create a dashboard in JIRA that will help our QA and DEV teams look at trends between sprints, capability teams, releases, etc.
I'm currently trying to introduce a widget that will show the breakdown of ticket priorities over the past few sprints. I'm very new to JQL and JIRA, but i work with SQL very heavily.
Unsure if there's already a widget that could provide the information for me, but i'm picturing a bar graph that will be separated into releases, and then within those releases, show the multiple capability teams, and then each team has ~ 4 bars representing 'Normal', 'High', 'Critical', 'Low'.
If this was SQL i would use a group by statement in order to show these multiple data elements and pull it into a pivot chart to achieve the visual representation.
If there are suggestions on how to do this, please let me know!