Issue Navigator - Clicking on "Assigned to me" doesn't return any records even though there are matching records for the current user with resolutions as 'Unresolved'
Try this search:
assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved
Also try a debugging test by specifying the user directly. If you were logged in as me for example, then try "assignee = currentUser()" and "assignee = nic", and a third test of "assignee = nic" when logged in as someone else.
The numbers you get out of those might tell you more about the problem.
how do I run debug test?
I have tried this and it doesn't return any data!
But this returns the correct data:
assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = "\"Unresolved\""
What is the problem??
Go to admin->issue->resolution:
Delete Unresolved if any.
Hi ck,
But why??
As I try to delete it says:
Confirm that you want to delete this resolution, and specify what is to be done with the issues currently attached to it.
There are currently 167 matching issues, that must be changed to another resolution.
Sorry, I was not clear. I only said "debug", because that's what you're doing by running the searches and gathering more information.
Run the three searches I defined, and tell us what the answers are (how many issues each one returns)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.